- Judiciary Committee Examines Copyright Law
- Unlicensed Spectrum in the 5 GHz Band
- Digital Liberty Encourages PTO & NTIA to Protect Intellectual Property
- Conservatives Don’t Support the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Google Releases Transparency Report, Digital4th Launches ECPA Reform Petition
- Digital 4th Coalition to Hold ECPA Discussion
- Rep. Mel Watt's Free Market Royalty Act
- Sprint: Sprinting on Wall Street or Lagging In DC?
- Digital Liberty Supports the DATA Act
- Innovation Act will Curb Abusive Patent Litigation
Digital LibertyDigital Liberty
722 12th St. NW, 4th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20005
Digital Liberty advocates for a consumer-driven market free from heavy regulation or taxation of the Internet, technology, telecommunications, video games, and media. We believe that free markets and consumer choice – not bureaucrats – should determine the American technology and media landscape.