- Title II Opposition Transcends Party Affiliations
- Internet Freedom Comes Under Attack
- Tech Giants Urge Congress To Consider ECPA Updates
- FCC Commissioner Wheeler: The Telecom Tyrant?
- Coalitions at the State and National Level Ask the Senate for a Clean Internet Tax Moratorium
- Katie McAuliffe Submits Comments to the FCC on H.B 2482
- Title II Bad For Business, Bad For Consumers
- Back to The Future: How a 2005 CBO Report Will Tell Us The Future
- Texan Politicians Push Tax Increase On Internet Sales
- Opposition to the AT&T and DirecTV merger continues in spite of facts and lower costs
Digital LibertyDigital Liberty
722 12th St. NW, 4th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20005
Digital Liberty advocates for a consumer-driven market free from heavy regulation or taxation of the Internet, technology, telecommunications, video games, and media. We believe that free markets and consumer choice – not bureaucrats – should determine the American technology and media landscape.