- Industry Leaders Oppose Title II Reclassification
- Americans for Tax Reform and Digital Liberty File Comments on 911 Taxes
- Coalition Opposes Federal Ban on State-Regulated Online Gambling
- Collection of Quotes Opposing Obama Missive on Title II
- Title II Opposition Transcends Party Affiliations
- Internet Freedom Comes Under Attack
- Tech Giants Urge Congress To Consider ECPA Updates
- FCC Commissioner Wheeler: The Telecom Tyrant?
- Coalitions at the State and National Level Ask the Senate for a Clean Internet Tax Moratorium
- Katie McAuliffe Submits Comments to the FCC on H.B 2482
Digital LibertyDigital Liberty
722 12th St. NW, 4th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20005
Digital Liberty advocates for a consumer-driven market free from heavy regulation or taxation of the Internet, technology, telecommunications, video games, and media. We believe that free markets and consumer choice – not bureaucrats – should determine the American technology and media landscape.