- Dish Network a Small Business? Will the FCC "Fix" These Rules?
- Justice Kennedy wants to raise your taxes
- Patent Reform Will Protect Innovation and Free Markets
- Digital Liberty Opposes S. 698, the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Tech Experts Agree: A Strong Copyright System Protects Free Speech
- Digital Liberty´s Katie McAuliffe Supports Bipartisan Solution to ECPA Reform
- Tech Experts to Discuss ECPA Reform at Panel
- Future of Internet Freedom at Risk Over Potential American Surrender of ICANN
- Title II Cheat Sheet
- As the Telecommunications Act Turns 19, Coalition Calls for an Update
Digital LibertyDigital Liberty
722 12th St. NW, 4th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20005
Digital Liberty advocates for a consumer-driven market free from heavy regulation or taxation of the Internet, technology, telecommunications, video games, and media. We believe that free markets and consumer choice – not bureaucrats – should determine the American technology and media landscape.