- House Passes Internet Freedom Legislation
- A La Carte Programming Would Only Hurt Consumers
- Dodd-Frank Anniversary Calls for Reflection on Bill’s Failure, Corporate Welfare Policies
- What Does Broadband Have To Do With the Farm Bill?
- Survey Results Show National Wireless Average Tax is 17%, Most Think Average is Only 10%
- From My State to Yours: Internet Sales Tax Legislation Equals Cross-border Tax Liens
- ATR and Digital Liberty urge President Obama to Choose Light Touch Regulators for FCC and FTC
- House Energy and Commerce Committee Reminds FCC to Follow Intent of Spectrum Act
- Americans for Tax Reform and Digital Liberty Support Updating Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Senators Bypass Regular Order to Push IST
Digital LibertyDigital Liberty
722 12th St. NW, 4th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20005
Digital Liberty advocates for a consumer-driven market free from heavy regulation or taxation of the Internet, technology, telecommunications, video games, and media. We believe that free markets and consumer choice – not bureaucrats – should determine the American technology and media landscape.