- Counting Down the Years Until 5G
- Subcommittee on Communications and Technology Approves Three Bills
- Internet Tax Freedom Forever #ITFA
- Letter: Over 40 Coalition Partners Support Internet Access Tax Ban in Customs
- Invalid Traffic, Infringed Content, and Malvertising, Oh My!
- The Copyright Office and the Digital Age
- A Beginner’s Guide to Reducing Your Internet Footprint: Part 2 – Online Communication
- Taxation Without Representation; The Collateral Damage of Crony Capitalism
- Protecting Email Privacy Rights
- New Report Reveals Wireless Tax Increase
Digital LibertyDigital Liberty
722 12th St. NW, 4th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20005
Digital Liberty advocates for a consumer-driven market free from heavy regulation or taxation of the Internet, technology, telecommunications, video games, and media. We believe that free markets and consumer choice – not bureaucrats – should determine the American technology and media landscape.